If you're still frantically searching for gifts that will wow your British Bake Off wannabe friend or significant other, never fear! The gift ideas are here! I've compiled a list of items I feel are definitely something a baker would appreciate being given - for practical or just hilarious reasons.
1. Stackable cooling racks: I can't tell you how much having these could have saved me. you can't create counter space where there isn't any, people. (Amazon Prime, $23)
2. Because who doesn't love a fun mug.
Baking Superpower Mug: (Amazon, $14.95)
World's Okayest Baker Mug: (Amazon, $20.99)
3. Measured Rolling Pin: Tired of lumpy, unleveled cookies? HUZZAH! This incredible tool comes highly rated and I absolutely want one for myself *cough cough husband cough* (Amazon, $20.99)
4. Just Beat It Socks: I love a good gender-neutral baker's gift. Keep your baker's feet cozy while they make you all those yummy things in ~style~ (Amazon Prime, $11)
5. Matryoshka Dry Measuring Cups: The perfect blend of practical and adorable. (Amazon Prime, $12.99)
6. Punny Baker Aprons: As many pictures and videos as I take while baking, I would DEFINITELY rather be doing it in this. (Amazon Prime, $22.97)
7. Cat Paw Potholders: Know a crazy cat lady who can bake a mean cake? Boom. (Amazon, $15.99)
8. Star Wars baking must-haves: For that wookie-loving cookier.
Darth Baker Apron: (Amazon Prime, $19.99)
Star Wars Cook Book: (Amazon Prime, $10.79)
9. Sugar Duster: Cakes, cookies, cupcakes - everything needs a little dusting of sugar sometimes. This is a great stocking stuffer tool your baker will appreciate!